View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 11:31 PM   #1
FTVLia19
In Love with Danielle

Default Funny thing that happened to me in Vegas

Ok so during the convention I went to an webmaster party that was open to fans at this
club called moon. I was dancing on this stage thing and 2 fans pulled me down telling me about
this card they had got walking on the strip earlier that day. The card had a picture of me on it
I asked them to give it to me but they said only if they I would take a picture and a shot with them.
( I would have done that anyways lol) So the card was for a hooker named Tori with my picture on it. So now
with the card in hand I think its final a chance to bust 1 of the millions of fakers of me there are in the world.
So I called the number on the card and told her I was a big fan of her web work and that my boyfriend and I would
want to buy her for the night. In the meantime I go back to the suite and passout. So all my friends were still
up and low and behold Tori knocks on the door. My friends lead her into my room and says "your not Tori" she was like
yes I am. Then they said "no your not heres the real Tori and rip back the covers to me totally asleep. She was shocked
and ran out I guess she was a really hot hooker too. Hope she learned she cant use other peoples images as her own.

Then the next day we were shopping on the strip and the 1st hooker card I got handed was my own lol. Also saw
another FTV pic that was Amy Reid. So if you are out on the strip sorry to say I am not for sale in Vegas lol
FTVLia19 is offline   Reply With Quote