View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 09:58 AM   #129
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Sept. 18, 2010
Okay so I've started adding journal entries as an update. It took me forever to plug them all in on the update thread. I also calculated that I have about 612 updates including the journal entries and webcam shows. That would mean I've updated my website about 1.2 a day. So for those of you who don't think I update enough...look at the numbers! For a solo site to be updating pretty much once a day is awesome. I have over 35,000 MB of video...and that's only my professional videos. My longest professional video is almost 20 minutes long. I haven't yet figured out how many pictures I have on the site...that would take quite a bit longer since I would have to go through every file and add them up.

By the way, we finally got the webcam issues fixed. Anoree and the tech guy pretty much did that without me (thanks so much Anoree). I'm acing my classes right now. I've been super weird about constantly checking my grades (like they would change overnight or something lol). Things have kind of switched around one me. English is kind of rougher than normal and math is actually going quite easy for me for once in my life. It sucks though because it seems like every week we have some sort of paper due in English. Personally I wouldn't mind just testing out of it but I've stuck with it so far so I think I'll just suffer through the next 12 weeks or so that we have left.

Love Bug is incredibly surprising. Somehow she has learned the command "stay". It's pretty awesome walking out of a room, telling her to "stay", and coming back and her being right where she was when I left...though sometimes she'll move around. But she seems to get the idea that I don't want to her following me around the house sometimes. Now if only I can get her to stop going potty in the house.

I did a spa day with Dallas on Thursday. Her birthday was in August and I told her that I would take her to get a facial and massage. I absolutely love spa days...and it's so much fun when you have someone with you. I've taken about four people on a "couples" spa day so far. The day spa I go to is also amazing. I recently found out about a massage membership they have. You pay $49 a month and you get a free massage. What's great is that if you don't use that months massage it just accumulates. Plus, if you want to get any more massages besides the one you get free it's only $49. Hehe...I feel like a spokesperson right now. I know I'm going to end up spending a lot of time there though.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 09-18-2010 at 10:11 AM.