View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 09:37 PM   #219
Anoree

Default D209, 09-24-10: To e83

"Hey e83

This is the second time I had to do this video, like secondary take, because the other one Love Bug was going crazy, playing with her toy and you could hear “Squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak.” in the background. I went “Oh my god, this is awful.” So, anyways, I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question was: Why where you wearing panties in the shower in the Big Breast Amateur video?

I don’t know. The photographer / videographer / director guy wanted me to, I guess. There’s a couple of things in that video that were just like “Ok, this is kind of weird, but I’ll do it. Whatever.” I’m pretty good following directions. Whatever.

Your other question was: How did my right breast get scratched up? And no, it wasn’t Brad Thunders, and by the way, I didn’t even know that was his name. Thank you for putting that out to me.

Actually, I did that. I have a tendency to scratch either myself or my partner when I’m in the throes of ecstasy, or when I’m having really great sex. So, it’s a good thing. If you get scratched up, that means you’re doing it right. But yeah, I scratch myself up or bite myself, kind of weird.

Your other question was: Have I ever given any thought to just how much semen has been produced in response to my provocation? Pro-vo-cation, provocation, I don’t know how to pronounce that word.

I’m not going to lie. I don’t really think about that. I don’t know. I just think about how pretty my pictures are and how great my videos are. I don’t really think about their actual masturbation side of it. Kind of weird, but … I know you guys enjoy it and that’s all good, but I tend to not dwell on you guys producing semen. But it’s flattering, thank you, so I appreciate that.

Your other question was: Just suppose that for whatever reason you had to give up all forms of sexual pleasure …?

Actually, you know, it’s really funny, as, and this is going to sound really weird I think, but there’s been a couple of times in the past maybe a year and a half, two years now, that I’ve thought about becoming a nun. I mean I wouldn’t actually do it, because I … There’s too many vices that I like, way too much to give up. But yeah, I mean I thought about like … I never really thought about giving up sexual pleasure. I think that would suck. That would be awful. I have really nothing else to say about that other than that would truly suck. I think that … yeah.

Anyways, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"