Thread: Sports
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 03:38 AM   #20
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYou View Post
I'm not much of a sports fan. I'll watch bowl games because they are usually really good games but I don't follow any particular team. I can't say I hate any sports, they just don't interest me. Except car racing. Give me a car race and I'll diligently watch those little cars go round and round the track until the cows come home...lol! Hockey's not too bad, there's usually more action going on. Baseball is ok, I've seen several live games in New York's Shea Stadium, Philadelphia's stadium (don't remember the name of the stadium), and San Diego Padre's stadium. I followed the Padre's when they won their division title after coming up from behind. That was an exciting season. I also like to watch soccer. There's not much soccer televised here.
What's up with the bowl games? Unless it's the national championship, the two teams are playing for nothing, and the game is only being played for money. They are the NFL equivilant of watching KC play Oakland, I mean there is bad, then there's awful, if you're gonna be bad, and not playoff capable, at least be awful, because those two teams are gonna play again this season, and they are both awful. They are basically the same thing as preseason games.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote