View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 06:13 PM   #133
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Oct. 1, 2010
I just put up my 100th professional video. Pretty crazy! It seems like time is just flying by since I've gotten in the industry. I had the strangest dream last night. FTVRob and FTVAaron (the FTVGirls recruiter) was in it and one of my members was in it too but I can't remember exactly who it was (it obviously someone I've either met or seen in pictures/video). Webcam show today at 3PM. Before then I need to get a manicure for tomorrow's shoot. I am also going to answer my private messages today since I forgot to do them until now.

The Thanksgiving update outfit I found is super cute. It even comes with a cute headress. I'm probably going to have Love Bug in part of the shoot to since I found a super cute outfit for her to wear (you guys will definitely get a kick out of it.) At some point I am also going to have to do a home tour shoot...not sure why I've been putting it off all this time. I think I was just waiting until I had absolutely everything I needed in the house (ie pictures, furniture, etc.). Only problem is now I need another bookcase since I have probably over 50 books sitting on the floor in front of the bookcase since there is no room for them.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 10-01-2010 at 06:16 PM.