View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 07:56 PM   #104
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
I absolutely love her personality. I found my way to this site after receiving a picture from a friend of Danielle in an easter outfit last weekend on easter day. I asked who she was and found my way to this site. I've been watching the forum question videos and am so taken back by how real she is, very down to earth, and so truthful with telling people all about herself.

There is just a calm, cheerful attitude that I love from her, all the way down to the small giggles she does after answering a question and tries to fill in the moments of not knowing exactly what to say. So cute!

She defiantly struck me as a woman who i find myself very attracted to. I used to play chess as well a long time ago! But my friends no longer play me since I'd always beat them very badly. I still have a nice new travel set with a tournament sized board and quad weighted pieces. So if we do ever meet someday, I'll play you.

I'm only 1/2 way through all the forum videos, but there are so many fun things about Danielle that I really like. And I really like that feeling about being so attracted to somebody and I've never met her before, only after seeing a few pictures, but it's her wonderful attitude that got me hooked.

I look forward to being a part of the site, and wherever this may take me

Cheers
I'm glad that you are part of the forum now. I think that is awesome that you found out about me from one of my photos. And I look foward to that chess game with you....I shall have to brush up on my chess skills though.