View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 10:30 AM   #688
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSY View Post
Amanda and I got sent on one of Mrs Parkers little pet projects while the boys are off playing Marine. we got to volenteer at a school for trubbled young ladys. ( b**ches ) I was hit, smacked, bit, kicked by the girls we were suposed to be helping. Amanda got hit by a chair. We refused to go back after lunch on wed. I called Mrs. Parker and told her what happened and that we were not going to return. so we are back in VA. Memphis school for trubbled youth can kiss my a**. I would help any teen that needed help but thies kids are just rotten, they dont want to be helped.
Does sound like these girls maybe beyond help Missy. Perhaps a short spell in the services might straighten these girl out.

I had a similar experience when i worked for a builder contractor. We were sent to this local youth hostel for boys to do some building repairs and the language some of these boy were coming out with was unbelievable. Their average age was between 14 to 18, we were never attacked but the abuse we got was so unreal and we never even gave them the to cause to swear at us. I couldn't even repeat any of their verbal abuse here. Luckly we were all able to keep our cool and not retaliate because obviously that would only make matters worse. boy were we glad when we'd finished that place lol.

Last edited by mart; 03-12-2010 at 10:32 AM.
mart is offline   Reply With Quote