View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 11:51 AM   #240
Anoree

Default D230, 01-17-11: To diamond_cutter

"Hey diamond_cutter

I read your questions on the question thread and your first question was: Have I ever thought of being a WWE Diva? If I ever get the chance, will I try it?

No, maybe once or twice I thought about it, but I was not seriously thinking about it or anything. I would definitely try it if I got the chance to, why not? Being on TV would be fantastic. Most of the girls went out on there, I think. I’m not really sure, since I don’t watch television, especially don’t really watch wrestling either, not really my thing.

Your other question was: Have I ever been contacted by Abby Winters? Would I accept their offer if they called me for a shoot?

Yah, I probably would shoot with them. I mean they’re a more natural, FTV style site, but I think they’re based out of Australia, so it’s highly, highly unlikely that they will be contacting me to shoot with them, since they are on the other side of the world. Can’t talk, a little sick right now, so my voice is all scratchy, it’s no fun. You know what? I definitely plan on shooting with other companies this year, really excited about it. I want to get into really good shape and probably start doing it during summer time when school ends. Yeah! I’m sure you guys will be excited about that.

I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"