View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 09:45 PM   #220
Anoree

Default D210, 09-29-10: To BlackAdder

"Hey BlackAdder

I read your question on the question thread. It was: Have you ever been asked to do something sexual that completely freaked you out, crept you out or grossed you out?

Not really, or at least I can’t really think of it right now. One thing that does come to mind is I had a guy that wore panties while he was having sex with me. That was kind of weird. I mean it was different. It took me a little bit of getting used to. You know, I’m ok with pretty much anything. I’m one of the most open people ever, so I’m just like “Ok, whatever. Whatever rocks your boat.”

And then I did have one guy that wanted me to use a dildo in his butt. God, that was a long time ago. I was 18ish. That was kind of interesting. I mean it didn’t creep me out or gross me out or anything, I was just like “Oh, this is different, kind of weird, but whatever.”

If I ever do come across something that totally creeps me out or grosses me out I’ll be sure to tell you guys.

Anyways, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye

[cut]

…e on my inner thi…

[cut]

Hey BlackAdder

Ok, so while I was uploading the video I actually remembered two other instances of something that a guy did or actually asked to do that kind of creeps me out.

One of them was when I was quite a bit younger and a guy wanted me to put red lipstick all around my lips and give a blow job to him, which is ok, but he then proceeded to take that red lipstick and write “SLUT” across my forehead. Totally Max Hardcore style, that was not really cool at all. That kind of creeps me out.

And then I also had a guy asked if he could closed fist punch me. I was like “Really? Really?!?” I’m ok with biting and scratching and whipping and stuff like that, but closed fist punch? Why would you want to punch me? Way too much anger that I don’t want to be taken out on me.

So anyways, I just wanted to share this with you. And I had just two instances before, so now there are four instances of things that have just weirded me out.

Anyways, bye"