View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 09:17 PM   #217
Anoree

Default D207, 09-14-10: To Rescuer

"Hey Rescuer

I read your questions on the question thread. Your … whoops, I just kicked the camera. Your first question was: Do I like camping?

I actually do like camping. I don’t get to camp very much, but I really enjoy it when I do go camping. I like roasted marsh mellows. It’s the best part of camping. I try to think of the last time I went camping. I was actually 19 or 20. I did a month long camping trip up in the western part of Canada and Alaska. It was pretty exciting to stir around to a new place every night and I saw wilderness and listened to wolfs howl in the middle of the night. It was always cool peaking your head out of the tent at nighttime and seeing the aurora borealis. It was pretty cold, though, I’m not going to lie. We did that in – I don’t think there was any snow on the ground, but it was kind of icy – so probably fall. Definitely needed those Long John thermal underwear.

You also asked me if I have ever camped in the “Beautiful Areas of California.”

No, I’ve never camped in California. I always stay in hotels there. I’m trying to think of another time that I went camping, and I like to think of as when I was living in Germany. I went at a Girl Scout camp. That was pretty exciting. I ended up getting two or three ticks on me and I ended up getting really, really sick. I don’t know if that was because of the ticks or if I just had random sickness. I think I was also really home sick, too. That was one of those … god, I must have been six or seven, maybe eight-ish. I’ve got to ask my mom about that. But good times, good times, I love it.

I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"