View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 06:42 PM   #202
Anoree

Default D192, 06-30-10: To ReyC

"Hey ReyC

I read your questions on the question thread. Your fist question was: Are you open to having a romantic, not just sexual, longer turn relationship with another girl, just as you might have with a guy? Could you fall in love with a girl?

You know, honestly, I have never really had that opportunity, but I definitely think that I could. I’m always joking about turning to the other side and becoming a lesbian, but a lot of the times I’m serious when I say that. I think that I just … like I don’t really go out looking for boyfriends, I don’t really go out looking for girlfriends. I’m sure that if I actually tried, that I would find one, via a dating site or something like that. But, yah, I’m totally open to that. I think that would be actually cool just to not be in a, what do you call it, heterosexual relationship for once. It’s up in the air, it depends.

Your other question was: Do you have any guy friends who just accept you as “one of the boys” without hitting on you, just someone they like hanging out with?

Actually, to be perfectly honest, most of my guy friends are like that. I have a couple of guy friends that hit on me, but it’s kind of because everybody in the group is fairly flirty. Most of the time I don’t get hit on by any of the guys. I don’t really have to worry about that, thankfully. They’re all really chill. They’re not trying to get advantage of me or anything.

I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"