View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 10:40 PM   #229
Anoree

Default D219, 11-18-10: To Ladymuraski

"Hey Ladymurasaki

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question was: I know you’re probably rather interested in dating a guy, but would you consider to date a girl for a serious relationship?

Yah, actually I totally would, except I haven’t really come across any girls that are “datable” or are lesbians that are interested in dating only a woman.

Let’s see: If so, what kind of girl is your ideal figure on your mind?

I don’t really have an ideal figure, but like the one girl that comes to mind is this one stripper named Frankie that I was totally in love with, oh my god. She was super cute, really skinny, taller than me, at least I think she was taller than me. She was wearing stripper heals, so she might have been as tall or shorter than me. But I think I prefer them to be taller. But she had kind of a punk goth look to her, like dark hair that was kind of short. She looked like a pixie, really cute. Her boobs weren’t all that big or anything, but I think I don’t know. I prefer really, really skinny girls, I think. Actually I really prefer any girl. Now my taste varies quite a bit, but Frankie definitely comes to mind when I think about my ideal girlfriend or whatever.

Let’s see: Do I have any preference over the race?

No, not really. I’m pretty much an equal opportunity dater when it comes to men and probably women. I haven’t really had a chance to date really any woman, so I don’t know. I’m sure that if I got along with her, I wouldn’t really care about her race.

Height: Do you like taller or shorter girls?

Probably taller, definitely taller.

Weight: What size range? Do you like athletic build with curve or rather skinny shaped without curve?

Skinny shaped for sure.

Hair: Short, medium or long?

That’s one thing that doesn’t really … that I don’t really care about. The girls that I’ve been with had all different lengths of hair. They had all different body shapes and all different eye colors and I think it’s more about personality with me.

Appearance: Like fem, somewhere in the middle or boyish?

Like I said, honestly, it doesn’t really matter to me all that much, as long as I get along with them.

Age: Do you like older or younger girls? So, what age range is acceptable?

I don’t know. I probably wouldn’t date a female that’s older than 35 or so, maybe 32. I’ve made an age limit for me, so I can only date people that are 10 years older than me.

Personality: What kind of girl do you like or would like to meet?

I’m not sure. You know, honestly, I haven’t really put a lot of thought into it, because I haven’t really thought about dating a girl that much. I guess I would want somebody that … I would date a girl that would be kind of outgoing, but then is kind of a home buddy like me. I would love to date a girl that was into reading and sci-fi fantasy books. I guess somewhat similar to me, but with enough differences that we would have something besides our … I can’t even think right now. Yah, honestly, I haven’t really thought about it.

Your last question was: Would you go on a date with me if I ever came to visit Arizona?

And yes, I would go on a date with you if you ever came to Arizona. I think that would be fun. So hit me up if you ever come here and we’ll have fun. That will be awesome.

Anyways, so I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"