View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 06:09 PM   #772
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle

Wink OMG! Danielle eats her OWN p@ssy!!!

Hey Danny,

This is not a suggestion for new stuff, but a reaction to your video log #438, Talking about the Paleo diet.

I can understand your desire to get some tail, but I was still surprised at what I saw. Sure, we've seen you eat p@ssy before, but I never, ever, expected to view a video in which you eat your OWN p@ssy!!! Can you really hope to also publish something like this at YouTube, even in the "age-restricted" 18+ section?

Anyway, while you surely are a voluptuous beauty, I hope that, for once and all, this conclusively proves that you are still more lithe than most women, who would struggle - and ultimately fail - to taste their own kitty directly!

Now, some people might ask why you don't just get a partner if you want to get off. Screw them! As argued by a "down under" (Oz) musical group which just so happened to have been named Isis (the very name you have given your p@ssy!), self-service works great! Check out their song on YouTube here. If Isis could speak now, surely we'd hear that eating your own p@ssy is just fine!

P.S. Your peaches-and-cream complexion and golden blond hair look especially beautiful with you in a black blouse.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SayAhh.jpg (13.8 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg Chew.jpg (13.7 KB, 99 views)
RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote