View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 07:12 PM   #6
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

So the photographer who booked you canceled at the last minute and then had the nerve to have his assistant do the dirty work, huh? Either he was sick as a dog, or he's too full of himself. If he's too full of himself, then all I can say is "la-de-freakin'-da." Not cool, not professional. Heck, even if he was sick and unless he had a major-bad case of either laryngitis or throat cancer, he still should have done you the courtesy of picking up the phone and giving you a call. If he thought his work was more important than being courteous to you, to to anyone else who models for him, good luck, bub, booking more shoots. Obviously he's already put a booking with you in serious jeopardy. But then I'm a stickler for simple courtesy (even if I blow it sometimes; I am great at giving apology, though), and on the few occasions where I've worked with people, I've always been aware that while I may be "the artist" the work is really a collaboration between me and the model--fat lotta good being an "artist" when you have no subject though. Just my ever so humble opinion though
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote