View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 10:44 AM   #512
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Right Geezer, good one & thanks! How can an otherwise brilliant, creative, sophisticated cosmopolitan like our magnificent Danielle missed knowing professional underwater cams exist? Simple. She hasn't swam naked with whales in the arctic... Yea I'm the idea guy and we're not even off the ground yet. Put your tray-tables in the upright ***** position and Google this:

~ Princess of whales: How a naked female scientist tries to tame belugas in the freezing Arctic ~

Can I get a permit to post links? And it would be cool if we could post larger pics too. While I'm making demands where is the link to Danielle FTV Videos? I may be new here, but I'm new here.

YouTube ~ Whale Grabs Women ~ *It's really one womAn, misspelled. Don't miss it. The whale was playing with her, knew she got in trouble and saved her.

See ~ Crazy Surfer Pulled By Whale ~ while you're there. That's how we are. I am the ocean.

But wait, there's more... Y/T ~ Dolphin Attempts Copulation ~ ~Woman And Dolphin ~ ~ A Girl And A Dolphin HD ~ Search girl with dolphin for list of.

Dolphins have sonar. We surfed with a pod off Santa Cruz CA, they would play (and prank) with us, sometimes zapping us in the crotch with their sonar, yea, for *kicks. Pret-ty wild! A surfer I knew had an orgasm from it. Most of us would usually but not always get our dicks out of the water when they came around. A female surfer got so excited one time she dragged 3 guys into a van and you know what. Well I know, I was one of them.

When a young girlfriend became a Wytch some years ago she decided to go for her big-time dream job of working with dolphins. She couldn't be a trainer because she was deaf so she got to exercize the show dolpins in Orlando. Hehe. Even tho the water is warm she had to wear a wetsuit because the males would try to f**k her. She absolutely loves it! Honestly it is part of excercising them so their happy. Something for everybody. I know, Gawd save me, I corrupted a cute lonely deaf girl into a Wytch and now she's a dolphin whore. My penance is she had to leave but I so happy for her except I don't get pimp pay. I have a few pics but can't post here 'cause they too big.

Moral is if you swim with horny dolphins, well, up to you.

Note to Gawd: I am definitely not into bestiality. I just fell into a bad crowd here.