View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 06:34 AM   #1508
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Yes but I am not speaking loudly, it is very difficult for me to see the standard gray text on charcoal background whether bold or not; it strains my eyes and takes a longer time to focus and decipher. I have a relatively minor visual contrast issue where the text blends into the bckrnd. I have been copying and pasting others posts into Word so I can read them correctly; not mentioned it out of courtesy, didn't think it was necessary. I posted some in gray that I don't intend to go back to here that I wrote elsewhere, copied & pasted.

I will continue using color and usually bold text because I like to go back to what I wrote sometimes and it makes it a lot easier. Been experimenting with diff colors. Bright yellow seems best but I realize it is shockingly bright and I can get by with lemon chiffon, sometimes turqoise or others. Just pass up my posts if it is painful or a bother, you won't be missing much lol.

As I hinted at elsewhere, I will not have time for this or posting much in the near future anyway; beginning in Fall through Summer I teach certain classes that I devote much of my attention to, plus the music & movie projects that come up, and my vision impairment business increases in the cool months as more patients (Snowbirds) come to town, plus my motorcycle trips.

Sorry for any bother, this has been a place for sillyness & release excercises for me and primarily to support D~. Nothing much bothers me but rape, assault & murder; people can use all caps 2" high in electric orange for all I care, lol. Anyway my last day here is Oct 8 & posts will taper off until then. Unless you guys want to PAY ME what I'm worth! lol!