View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 01:00 PM   #1
Anoree

Default V091: Glimpse of the Past

Wow, that's an impressive oral sex video.

*** spoiler warning: If you want to see what happens for yourself, don't read further! ***

Starting with your partner kissing and groping you at the stairs, we see that you're a bit shy about the experience, taking nervous glances at the camera and around.
Then he starts going down on you, right in the open. Very risky, expecially as we see a person walking in front of the rooms right around the corner.
You go into the hotel room to continue, where you go down on him, shyly at first, then with more and more confidence.
He goes down on you again, fondling you, and we see you like it. Then you perform on him again - and give a look to the camera that I read as "Oh, you're still filming?"
Even more confident, you continue to blow him, and we see you like it, too. He goes off, and you winch. You're right: Who wouldn't if he sees something coming towards his eyes? At the very end we see a giggling smile - which I would have loved to see more of, as it shows how you enjoyed the whole experience.

Techically, I wonder how the photographer got the job. No wonder Rob wasn't pleased with his work. Some shaky takes let me think even I could have shot them better. (But then, with you so close and having sexual fun, may be I wouldn't have been able to steadily hold the cam either. )
If it was a shoot intended for ftvx, I wonder what you've edited out, and if we might see a part 2 sometime in the future with what else might have happened on the bed.

Thank you very much for sharing that video with us. It is great to watch, even with the technical imperfections it might have. Watching your progress in confidence during the shoot alone outweights any flaws by far.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote