View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 04:52 PM   #271
Anoree

Default D261, 06-22-11: To beerdotcom182

"Hey beerdotcom182

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question is: What do you think about ball busting and have you ever thought about doing a video on it?

I don’t know. I think it looks like super painful, but I can understand the whole driving pleasure from pain thing, since I like pain. But since I’m not a guy, I can’t really say anything about it, just that it looks kind of painful. But whatever floats your boat.
Have I ever thought about doing a video on it? No, I’ve never thought about doing a video on that. I’m not a Dom at all, so that would be a really weird roll for me to take, and I don’t think I could do it, to be perfectly honest. I’m not one to … I myself don’t drive pleasure from giving pain to other people, so that’s probably something I wouldn’t do.

And your last question is: What is the first thing you notice when a man is naked in front of you?

Honesty, normally how much hair they have on their body. That’s usually the first thing that I notice. And then I usually notice if they’re hard or not and how big their penis is. So, amount of hair, hard or not and **** size, yeah.

So anyways, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"