View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 03:40 AM   #1
Index-of-Beauty Ben
In Love with Danielle

Default Danielle Fans can help out

Hi all,

Danielle has moved on to Round 2 of the Miss FreeOnes contest in a couple categories. If she wins any of these categories in Round 2, she could receive $500 for winning the round. If she wins the final round, I think it's an additional $1000. Free money for her.

She is currently in the Best Cam Girl and Best OCSM categories there. If you are already a FreeOnes member (it's free btw), you can vote and have your votes weighed by your participation there. If you aren't a member, it's easy to sign up and your vote still counts.

I'm sure Danielle hasn't posted anything about it because of her busy schedule - and the fact that she keeps up with her board here and posts over there, too. Just another free and easy way to stay devoted to all of her fans.

I'd really like to see Danielle get a big push there. She's highly under-rated in the adult industry and FreeOnes does a good job with the publicity that they give to the winners. I'm a former moderator over there and the place is run very well for all the active OCSMs and contestants alike. If you'd like to get in touch or have questions about the contest, feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you. Otherwise, Danielle keep rockin' on!

Best wishes -
Ben