View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 04:33 AM   #824
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle

Smile Vlogs 46x

Hey Dani,

I caught up with your videlogs, numbers 461-469, and I have some feedback to offer.

I don't know if it was an accident or not, but the use of a mirror behind you offers some interesting cinematic possibilities. Since they are so cheap, you could even use more mirrors yet, as long as you are careful to assure they won't break through a lateral impact or fall. Mirrors can even enhance the eroticism of a scene (cf. honeymoon suite design!)

Speaking of sexy, I am yet to see you take full advantage of your bare breasts by doing things like coloring (same/different) the areolas with lipstick, or using the areolas as irises while you draw pinched ovals around them to create giant mock eyes. Other ideas include using a very loosely-woven doily-style tablecloth as a shawl to play peek-a-boo or just donning one or two old-fashioned pasties to hide the "naughty" parts of your ample boobage, to protect our innocent eyes, oh my! Do they make a big enough helium balloon to loft your boob with a cord by its nipple? Even if not, you can pretend and simply allow the cord to extend beyond the top of the of frame; hanging the cord over a horizontal pipe, with a counterweight on its end, can complete the illusion of a balloon. Might it even start to loft you away whole at the end of the video? Yes!

It seems like for the most part, you have found Isis something other to do than pester you during shoots. But someone told me that "other thing" is establishing a fanatical theocratic state in the Middle East. Can that possibly be true?

At this point, I'm sorry to wag my finger at you (I know you prefer hard dicks) - but I feel I must. The exposure problem in videolog 461 should not have perplexed you by now. Almost the first thing people learn in doing photography is that it is almost always a bad idea to shoot someone facing the camera while they take up a small part of the frame with much brighter light hitting their back than their front side. This is especially true when the camera is using automatic brightness control, because it cranks down the gain to bring the background into mid-range, making the front of the person too dark! It is common to light a subject with a triple of lights (front, back and key), but if you want to keep it simple, just make sure the subject is dominantly front lit - and not from below, unless you want to go for a "Halloween" effect! Of course, sometimes a bright rear light can produce a desired artistic effect - like an intentional silhouette (e.g. to prep for a reveal), or as seen below, collimated off-lens-axis to create a glorious halo.

Do you know the pretty lady above? She's Debbie Harry, the singing front-woman of the legendary band Blondie, as she looked a third-century ago, during their glory days. I chose her for the example photo in my lighting mini-lecture above largely because of the way you answered the last question in videolog 467.

You don't have to be on "E" to sing I'm On E, which Debbie does in the music video seen here. I believe this was from a performance on a German television program named Musikladen, circa 1977. Check out how her wardrobe and demeanor put a sexy spin on her frenetic performance: braless under a loose-fitting blouse, watch her shake those literal (non-biological) maracas, reminding us that her chest is definitely female!

If you're in a party mood, maybe you'd like to lipsync the music and mock her moves in a video shoot! You know, much of the time, owners of copyrighted music allow YouTube to host non-professional videos using their material, electing to use same as an ad, by linking to a download sale of the corresponding high-quality track.

DIY Venus de Milo, as seen in The Dreamers (2003)
Matte-black forearm-gloves and background "flocking" do the trick!

Last edited by RonTheLogician; 08-02-2014 at 06:00 AM. Reason: add Venus de Milo stunt
RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote