View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 12:55 AM   #798
Randolph Carter
Danielle Junkie

Location: New Hampshire, where men are men and sheep are nervous
Default Marketing idea

Hi Danielle,

I've noticed a lot of really delicious items in your store, but you're missing one that I think (IMO) your fans would really love...

A Danielle Calendar!

Just think, as I'm waking up, feeling like something one of my cats killed, thinking my job just couldn't suck any worse, I would go in to brush my teeth and there would be a smiling, happy beautiful woman looking back at me! Danielle, you could cure the morning blah's for men (and women too!) all over the world...possibly leading to world peace (think Vladimir Putin deciding to invade the Ukraine, then feeling all peaceful and happy because you made his day)! He'd skip the war and just sit alone in his study (or wherever he sits), admiring you and thinking happy thoughts!

Over the PA system we hear: "...and the Nobel Peace Price for achieving peace in our time goes to...Danielle Delauney...!!!" (cue crowd cheering, world leaders applauding, etc).

Ok, maybe a little hyperbole, but it really would make my day. You could have an R-rated and X-rated version, different themes (collect'em all!), etc.

How about it (he said, hopefully...)?
Randolph Carter is offline   Reply With Quote