View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 07:46 PM   #195
Anoree

Default D185, 05-26-10: To Geezer & T-Bone Thomas

"Hey guys

I just wanted to show you my gifts that I got from T-bone Thomas and Geezer when they visited for my shoot. Last Friday it was, about a week ago.

T-bone Thomas got me a Victoria Secret gift card and this super cute holder thing. I think it’s supposed to look like a rose. I love it, pretty cute. I haven’t taken the card out yet.

And then Geezer got me a gift card to Victoria Secret and to Bath & Body Works. I’m very excited about using these. Oh, before I forget, he also gave me this card. It’s really funny. It says “in chinese characters, it says: ‘wipe from front to back’” and then it’s a picture of a girl sitting down with a thong and she has like Chinese writing or some further camp stamp on her back. At least I don’t have writing on my back. The tattoo is not fabulous, but at least it’s not writing.

Anyways, I just wanted to show you guys that and say thank you to Geezer and T-bone Thomas for the gifts and for assisting my shoot. And I want to show off my new glasses, too, my new Dior glasses. I don’t know if you can see the Dior, someplace … Ah, right there. So cute, I like them. My mom picked them up for me, because I was getting super frustrated, trying to decide which glasses I wanted to pick out, just so many choices.

Bye you guys"