Thread: G/G Shoots
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 05:15 PM   #8
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Not sure if you saw but I did a g/g shoot on FTVGirls with Anne. She's definitely got the whole fitness model look going on. That shoot will not be up on my site...only on FTVGirls. Right now I don't have any plans on shooting with another girl.

The problem with shooting with other people is that I have to find the talent (which is pretty difficult). If I am hiring talent from LA then I have to fly them out here (so $150-$200 spent already). Hiring them for the day would probably cost $400-$600 for female talent for g/g. I would also have to pay my photographer which would probably cost over $300 to get enough content to make it worth while.

Now if the talent is from Arizona or is willing to do a trade for content then I would be more than happy to do that. It would still cost me more than what I spend a month on shooting but not as much as it would cost to hire talent in LA.

I've heard that Taylor Vixen is interested in doing a g/g shoot with me. I also have a fan that is trying to recruit a couple girls and a guy to shoot with me. I just sent him an email to see what the status is on that.
More Taylor Vixen = Better. She is easily the hottest in the biz.