View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 10:23 PM   #9
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

I was wondering when Ms D & Rob would move up to the next level. It would be malpractice for Rob & Danielle not to create a private pay section a la Lia 19. Danielle's going to need a lot of dosh for university and she's going to need to spend more of her time with her books & writing term papers, &c., so if they can build revenue from affiliates & memberships, then so be it--its money well-spent, I'm sure, and going to a very good cause (i.e., a gentlewoman's education). We'll see if I can afford to join, although I suspect that sometime after New Year, probably after my FTV membership expires, and possibly after I've converted from 35mm to digital I'll be able to stash some funds aside to take a peek beneath Ms D's premium covers (). I think this a potentially a very good move for Ms D, and can only imagine that she'll find it easier to study, have a social life, &., with what I imagine will be a lucrative site & profit sharing between Rob & Ms D. And for Rob, I suspect that creating a premium site is necessary just to maintain the bandwidth costs alone! Caramba!