View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 09:37 PM   #48
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Feb. 21, 2009
I am never drinking again...will go into details later when my stomach decides to stop giving me problems.

9:26 PM
Okay so my stomach is feeling a lot better. Thanks to all my understanding members who told me that they would understand about me missing my webcam show...but I promise I will always try to make it to the webcam shows. The only reason that I wouldn't be able to make it is if I'm in the hospital or if a family member is in the hospital (or if my laptop is stolen, knock on wood.) The webcam show went great...ended up lasting over two hours! The time totally flew (though Rob is a little upset about me "spoiling" members). It's understandable though...today was not normal at all (webcam shows generally last about half an hour.) I just had a lot to talk about.

Anyways, my friends want me to go out with them again tonight....don't think that's going to happen, and if it does I will definitely not be drinking. Yesterday was the first night in about two months that I actually got to go out to the clubs and party. Well, I've sworn off alcohol (at least until I can forget about this incident.) Ended up drinking way too many gin and tonics (especially since I haven't really drank any alcoholic beverages for a long while.) It was fun though. I needed a night to relax and forget about everything.

A couple days ago I came across a post on this adult forum I frequent. It was a weird post from someone commenting on anothe post that told people to "avoid site at all costs." I couldn't figure out where the original post was posted on (at one point I thought it was on my site, but it wasn't fortunately.) Anyhow, I finally found the post (POST) and boy was I freaking upset when I read it. All I can think is that it's either that FTV hater Eddie Coates or my ex-fiance or his skanky girlfriend. I mean why the hell would someone make a comment like "Danielle doesn't give a **** about her fans"? If anybody who had any brains actually came to this site (or even read my posts on the adult board) they would see how untrue these statements are. I'm still upset about it. I put so much of myself into this website. I try to be nice to everyone (and have apologized to people about things I've said) and to have someone lie about something that means so much to me makes me so freaking angry (and Rob to!) All I can figure is it's either a competitor or someone I personally know that doesn't like me. What also sucks is that the comment is written in my "website review comments" section. There is only one other comment on that board (thankfully it's a positive comment.) But what the heck is going to happen when somebody is thinking about joining my site and reads that post and notices that there is only one other positive comment? It definitely does not look good on me at all. Evil people!

I'm trying to figure out what to do about my "across the US" trip when school ends. I've been talking to Rob about it and unfortunately don't think he would be able to go with me for a month long trip across the US (plus I think we would kill each other after spending that much time together.) And now that I've finally been thinking about it, I'm not sure how I would be able to drive that much. I think I may end up flying to a few different states for about a week, hiring a photographer/videographer (though of course the content won't be as good as Rob's) and driving around the state (and to other states if they are close by.)

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 02-22-2009 at 03:54 AM.