View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 04:31 AM   #18
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Nov. 9, 2008
Yeah...I'm so happy. I finally answered everyones P.M.'s and visitor messages. I felt so bad because I hadn't answered them for a few days...but I just haven't had a lot of time lately. Today we finished shooting for Playboy TV. I think the show is called "E-Rotic" but I'm really not sure. I was only supposed to shoot for one day (Saturday) but the other girl (Brea Bennett) got sick at the very last minute. So I also got to shoot today. The hostess of the show was HOT...good gawd do I want to do girl/girl with her (on or off camera ). The days were long, and there were a lot of retakes, but I think it's going to be really awesome in the end. It's kind of funny though...they did about four hours which is going to condensed into 15 minutes. Hopefully Lia and I will get plenty of "facetime". I'm trying to set up a shoot with a local magazine called Playtime. I just contacted a photographer that shoots with them, so hopefully he/they will like my pictures and accept me. I also got to shoot with Brynn Tyler (OMG, she is freaking fantastic). So there will be an update coming up soon featuring her and I doing some very naughty things. I posted on my Myspace that I was no longer answering messages...seems like people have gotten the point because I didn't have AS many messages as I normally do...though now I just have to worry about the Facebook profile (but I also wrote on there that I wasn't answering messages.) If they really want to talk to me they can contact me on here like you fine gentlemen (and women) do.

PS I will be out of state (for my sister's baby shower) from the 15 to the 22. Honestly I'm not sure if my sister has internet, so I don't know if I will be able to get on here or not (to check messages and reply to threads.) I will figure it out and tell you guys if she does or not.

PSS I think Lia is contemplating shooting for www.hotforwealth.com (the site that I shot for recently) so everyone needs to encourage her to shoot with them, so we can see her lecture us and strip.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 11-10-2008 at 05:18 PM.