View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 01:32 AM   #11
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Oct 7, 2008
So I haven't written a journal update in awhile but that's because nothing exciting has happened. My personal trainer and I decided to step up my training from three days a week to four days a week. I had a session yesterday, it was definitely pretty intense. I was also supposed to go today but I had a photoshoot that started really early so I had to cancel the session. The photoshoot was freaking awesome. My whole body (including face and hair) got painted in silver paint and the male model that I was modeling with got painted gold. Unfortuantely the paint was pretty icky...it was made out of vegetable oil and silver paint powder so it was really slimy and it kept on having to be reapplied. But I got some really good images from it and I will probably be putting it on the site when I get the images. This week is going to be pretty busy for photoshoots, but that's okay because more photoshoots means more content for the site...yeah.

PS Listening to the presidential debate. Can anyone tell me when the presidential voting day for Arizona is? Unfortunately I don't know.