View Single Post
Old 03-13-2015, 02:22 AM   #2176
VeryNaughtyBoy
Just Visiting

Default Hello and stolen photos on adult dating sites

Just wanted to say Hi! and that you seem to have added a huge number of videos since I was last here - you rock! Before, my username was Randolph Carter but I changed it because I let my membership expire and that means I've been a VeryNaughtyBoy and deserve to be given a good spanking!

The other thing I wanted to ask (seriously) is how you want to handle an adult dating site that is using your pictures. I was browsing and found a very attractive woman. I thought to myself: "Gee, she looks familiar - holy crap, that's Danielle!!!" You are very tastefully dressed in a black/dark blue dress with white dots and are shown lacing up your top (no cleavage, but still...) How do you want to proceed? Somehow, I didn't think you were trolling the web for old farts like me, but you'd need my username and password which I'm understandably reluctant to publish. The last thing I want is for my story to come up as an episode of "Law & Order SVU" ! The username of the pseudo-Danielle (maybe from a parallel universe?) is "terewells".

Please let me know how I can help in this. If you can show me a way to privately message you, I can do screenshots and send pictures.
VeryNaughtyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote