View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 07:54 PM   #22
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperSexual View Post
I think when it comes to any kind of kink or fetish, it's very easy for people to dismiss it or label it "gross", etc, when in actual fact until you've actually experienced something for yourself, who knows just how much of a turn-on it might be?!

Toe-sucking, rimming, anal-sex, blowjobs, etc, etc - some folk will find consider some (or even all) of these acts disgusting just to think about, whereas some will consider them as natural as the act of intercourse itself!

I can comprehend the argument that Watersports (or Scat, of course) is just unthinkable due to it being our bodies waste products, but I just guess that I'm very much of an open-minded person who never discounts anything until I've tried it first, and can therefore make a more considered judgement - and that goes for every aspect of my life, including trying new food

So, Danielle, whether or not you edge a little closer to shooting a Watersports scene at some point in your career, I'd say if you enjoy the experience I'm sure that feeling / sensation will radiate through to the photos / video!
Thank you for the comments and input. I appreciate your thoughts on this subject.