View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 11:49 PM   #159
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Sept. 19, 2011
I am shooting with FTVGirls Anne next month. I haven't done a true hardcore girl/girl shoot in a long time so I am tremendously excited about it. I just sent her this email:

Anne,
I just wanted to say hi and kind of introduce myself before our shoot next month. I'm really excited about it. I've been looking at your pictures and videos from FTVGirls and Dreamgirls and I think we are going to have a lot of fun together. You seem to be pretty comfortable with public nudity which I'm sure Rob loves. Only recently did I start becoming more comfortable doing public nudity/masturbation. It's much easier too when there is someone else that is doing p.n. at the same time as you...kind of eggs you on. I love bdsm. Again I only recently started getting into it. I'm definitely down to use any bdsm tools that you have. I don't use two things though...balls gags and blindfolds. I have fake lashes so putting anything over them is a bad idea. And I have a really weird fear about my teeth breaking so I don't use ball gags. Now panty or any type of fabric gags I am totally down to use. I have some candles specifically made to drip on human bodies so I can bring that (I'm not sure what Rob said about shooting it). I also have a Wartenburg pin wheel, two feather ticklers, a silver ball tickler, clothes pins, nipple clamps, a clit clamp, 3 floggers, and a crop. I have a huge suitcase of toys that I can bring. I have a very high pain thresh hold so you can pretty much do whatever to me. I'm a total sub...haven't really done anything dom yet and to be honest I don't really think that is my type of role.

I bought a bunch of new dresses last month so I am going to save most of them for the shoot. I know that you are a "extreme" girl. I've tried doing extreme things before. I've tried doing fisting on myself a few times and with other girls a few times. I have yet to do it. I'm not sure if I just need someone with very small hands to try it or if I just haven't been comfortable enough. I think Rob wants me to try to do a double fisting on you...do you think I would be able to manage it. I don't want to do something that might hurt you. He did tell me to have my nails short for fisting. I have an allergy to silicone so I try to stay away from any silicone toys or lube (one of the worst shoots ever was the "The Infamous Ten" video on my site...that's the day I found out I was allergic to silicone...not a good time to find that out). I really do like trying to push my boundaries so I don't think I will have a problem trying whatever during our shoot. I'm pretty sure I can do anal extreme stuff. I haven't really tried anything too crazy down there but I've done anal with some large men so I don't think it would be a problem. I do quite a bit of fetishy stuff like panty stuffing, stocking stuffing, glasses stuffing...just weird stuff like that. I get a kick out of it.

To be honest it does take me a while sometimes to get off. I very rarely get off without clitoral stimulation. Generally when I am shooting in a home it will take me 8-12 minutes. When I am shooting outside it will take me 10-15 minutes. If someone else is controlling the toy it might take me 10-15 minutes. It just depends. I've been able to train myself to "go" quicker which is definitely a good thing when you are shooting in public.

Just so you know I am truly bi-sexual. I'm not one of those girls that just says that they are and ends up being a "gay-for-pay" girl. I've never dated a girl but I have been with many girls in my personal life.

Did Rob say where you are staying? And how long are you going to be here? Did Rob say what he was interested in having us shoot?

I'm not sure if you saw your Freeones thread or not. If so here it is: http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=364182 Also here is mine if you are interested: http://board.freeones.com/showthread...Amateur+Allure

Hopefully none of this stuff was too personal or weird for you. I figured it would be best to kind of get it out of the way a head of time

Sincerely,
Danielle

Should I have added anything else in there? I'm pretty sure she's seen my website but I don't know if she's actually been in the members section. I should probably give her a user/pass if she doesn't have on already. I really want to make this an amazing shoot...that's one of the reasons I sent the email above. She's definitely a tiny little thing so I'm sure I'm going to look like an Amazon compared to her...but then again most of the girls I've shot with have been smaller than me.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 09-19-2011 at 11:57 PM.