View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 08:17 PM   #152
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Jun. 25, 2011
Shooting content for my site today. One of the scenes/sets will be my 4th of July shoot. I really need to write a journal update...and answer my private/visitor messages. I will do that later tonight.

CONTINUED 6:07 PM

I just got home from one of my favorite Tempe restaurants (Tasty Kabob). I love that fact that I have been comfortable enough to eat by myself in a restaurant. So I'm not attending EDC. I bought my tickets, my flight, reserved my hotel room and even bought my costumes but when I thought about it I realized that I really wasn't all that interested in going for multiple reasons. I think the main reason I wanted to go was to hang out with my friends but being in the 95+ degree heat, surrounded by tens of thousands of people (most that are on drugs) did not sound appealing at all. I really do think I am past the whole club/partying stage of my life. I definitely want to get my friends to do fun stuff besides just going to a club. I've been talking to them about going bowling and my friend Jessica mentioned going skating which sounds like a fantastic idea. I haven't been roller skating since I was in my early teens.

I will be heading to NYC with my friend Theresa on Monday. I am quite excited about it. The weather is definitely going to be a lot better than here (at least it will be cooler though I expect it to be humid). Theresa texted me today asking if I wanted to go skydiving which I instantly agreed to. I'm hoping that I can get a video of it so I can put it up on here. Besides the whole skydiving thing we really don't have anything else planned. I think we are just going to play it by ear...which works for me. I'm a bit concerned about the sleeping schedule though. She wakes up super early (like before 8) while I tend to sleep until 11.

I'm editing the videos from today's shoot. We shot two video scenes and two photo sets. One was my 4th of July shoot. We did it at this awesome office building that had a huge fountain in the middle of a courtyard. Of course I had to get completely naked and jump in the fountain since it was so hot. The other scene was a park scene with me sliding down a slide, swinging on swings, and playing with bubbles. I'm most likely going to make it a candid video update since the video was pretty washed out.

The sacred sexuality class that I took was incredibly interesting. We started on a Thursday at about 5 and ended around 11. The schedule was pretty intense to be honest. I'm not used to attending classes from 8:30 in the morning to 11pm or even midnight. We started every day dancing in costumes that we brought. We had to bring costumes that we thought fit the theme of "Lusty Lover" (I brought a short black, lacey lingerie dress), "Adventurous Explorer" (I brought a pirate costume), "Goddess/Priestess" (I brought this sexy, see through Egyptian looking dress), "The Dominant or Submissive" (I bought a black corset and custom made cuffs and collar with white lace and purple flowers), and the "Wild Woman" (I wore tight brown booty shorts with a top made out of feathers). I definitely put a lot of thought and effort into the costume/dressing up part of it. There are 4 levels of this sacred sexuality teachings. I will be taking the 2nd one in November, the 3rd one in December and the 4th one in February. Apparently you have to bring a partner with you to the 3rd and 4th levels since they do involve sex. This level was more about learning who you are as a sexual being. I found out some interesting things about myself (one being that I really can't focus too well when there is too much noise). There were a couple things that happened that made me very uncomfortable but when I really thought about what it was that was making me uncomfortable I found out that it was something to do within myself. I realized that I have a lot of sexual guilt...from things I've done (mostly in the past) and because of things that were done to me (which I really shouldn't feel guilty over). I'm hoping that the other levels will help me get over my guilt and help me get over judgements and certain thoughts I have about sexuality and sex. Overall it was a good experience and I glad that I went through with it.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 08-03-2011 at 12:28 AM.