View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 10:30 PM   #104
Anoree

Default D094, 01-23-09: To Everyone

"Hey everybody

I got some gifts from some members and I just wanted to share them with you guys.

Actually this is a late, late, late, late Christmas present from Ugo. He got me, let’s see, a very nice, very large Christmas card that also sings. Oh, it’s beautiful. And then he also got me chocolate covered cherries, yummy. More stuff to fatten me up. And then a nice pretty rose. It’s pretty. And then he also got me a cute little stuffed animal thing. I think you hang it in your car. It’s cute. And then he got me a little house that also lights up. Can you see it? Yeah. Pretty lights. And then he got me this. I’m not really sure what it is. But I’m thinking I can stuff myself with it. That would be kind of cool for next Christmas. And then he got me a cute little stuffed animal bear thing. It says “Love.” It plays music, too, but it lasts really long time, so I won’t play it for you guys.

And then captnjack sent a card with some money in it. It’s cute, very pretty, love the colors on that.

And then Longhornbill actually sent me – uh, if I can find it, it was someplace around here. Ah, there it is, – Longhornbill sent me a Scorpion hunter. See? It is a black light and you shine it on walls or whatever and “see the scorpions before they see you.” I think that’s what it said.

Anyways, I just wanted to share that with you guys. Thank you so much, Longhornbill, captnjack and Ugo. I really like the gifts.

I also wanted to tell you about my self-defense class that I took last night, my first self-defense class. It’s actually, I think, a mix of a bunch of different martial arts, but it’s mainly Iki-Jiujitsu, Ikido Jiujitsu. I think that’s how you pronounce that. My teacher is fairly young. He is pretty cute, too, so I have cute teachers. But I thought that that class wouldn’t embark any Cardio. What a joke that was. He had us doing like push-ups and crunches and all that type of stuff. So I will pretty much be working out like six days a week. I should be getting in shape, in perfect shape pretty soon here. I’d be very happy about that. But yeah, it was definitely a very tough class and actually I think I hurt my left elbow where I broke it last night. So I have to try to be careful when I’m doing the different exercises and stuff. He had us doing frontal falls and back falls and weird joints manipulations. He had us covering fingers and going backwards and almost fall all over the place. It was awesome, though. It was a lot of fun. And I’m already making friends in school, so I’m really excited about that.

Anyways, I just wanted to share that with you guys.

Bye"