View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 12:28 AM   #154
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Aug. 2, 2011
When did the FTVGirls side of the forum get taken down? I'm interested to see how many people are going to continue posting on the forum now that it's no longer up. I will be uploading the flash version of "Romancing the Mask" today. Hopefully it completely uploads. I never realized how big flv files are. They are twice the size of the 6000kbps video file.

My LA trip was fun. The drive out there wasn't too bad...just kind of long. We got into Valencia at about 8 or 9 at night, went to get something to eat, then went back to the hotel and crashed out. We were up at 10 the next morning (which is pretty early for me to be up during the summer time)...but it was necessary since we had to get to Six Flags early to be able to ride as many rides as possible. I splurged and bought the Platinum Flash Pass (it's a ride reservation system that let's you not have to wait in line for the rides). I ended up also buying "reservations" to ride X2 and the Green Lantern ride. We didn't ride all the rides but did go on X2, Green Lantern, Apocalypse, Colossus, Jet Stream, Ninja, The Riddler and Scream. X2 and the Superman coasters were my favorite rides. The Green Lantern ride was very interesting. It's unlike any roller coaster I've ever been on. We drove from Valencia to our hotel in Industry after we were done with Six Flags. The next day we went to Raging Waters. I hadn't been to a water park in years so it was a lot of fun being able to go on the slides. The lines were pretty long which made us not go on very many of the slides. We ended up leaving the water park around 5:30 since we were meeting up with a friend to have dinner (plus we were pretty tired).

I'm heading to Albuquerque on Friday and will be there till Saturday. I'm meeting up with a friend of mine. There is some sci-fi/horror convention event going on that we might attend. Should be fun.

I hope you guys enjoyed the Romancing the Mask professional video. I think it turned out pretty well considering it was my photographers first time shooting a hardcore scene. I was incredibly nervous about it...more so than both James and my photographer. The resort we shot at was absolutely beautiful. It sucks that we didn't shoot outside but to be honest it was way too hot to do that. Unfortunately for the next few months all my shoots will be indoor shoots. I've found some beautiful locations to shoot at when the weather cools down again. I am also shooting the bdsm scene this month. It's kind of difficult scheduling it because the bdsm scene has to be shot after all the other shoots and my photographer can really only shoot on the weekends, plus we have to work around James' schedule...it's definitely tough to work out.

I'm not sure what to do for the next hardcore video "theme". I suppose that we can shoot the hardcore scene during the bdsm scene (James is going to be the Master for that shoot). We've already shot an only sex video (well...I think there was a bit of a blowjob in it...but it was mainly about sex), a blowjob ending in a facial scene, a cum in mouth scene, a boob job scene, and a sex/bj ending in a cum on **** (well...more like the chest and stomach area lol) scene. It might be cool to do an outdoor sex scene but that would be shot when the weather cools down. I also want to do a foot job scene (ending with James cumming on my feet). And I will also be doing my first anal scene this year.

I'm also thinking about doing a weekly or maybe bi-weekly poll on some random topic pertaining to my site and me. Any topics you guys would like me to cover?

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 08-03-2011 at 01:07 AM.