View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 10:59 PM   #148
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Apr. 2, 2011
I am so not happy right now. My internet service has been completely screwy lately. I had a webcam show today and the video kept freezing numerous times. I also had to reupload the hardcore video about 4 times before it finally completely uploaded. I just don't understand it. I am supposed to have the highest speeds available and for the money I pay I shouldn't have to deal with these issues. There was a lot of new people who watched the webcam show today. I am hoping that they don't think that the faulty webcam show today was typical of all the webcam shows.

Tonight I am going to my friend Laila's birthday dinner and then we will be going to the Marquee to see Wolfgang Gartner. I haven't seen a lot of my friends in quite a while so it will be nice to see them all. I don't plan on making it a long night since I have plans tomorrow.

Last night was fun. I had girl's night with a different group of my friends (not the typical group I hang out with...though I notice myself hanging out with my friend Theresa quite a bit more lately). We had dinner at Theresa's house. She made an amazing cheesecake pie. She invited a psychic over that did a psychic reading on most of us. A lot of the stuff the psychic said was pretty true for me. It was a good experience. Not sure if I plan on doing it again. I've already had my palm read, a handwriting analysis, and a tarot card reading so this is another fun thing that I get to cross off my "to do" list.