View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 09:26 PM   #132
Anoree

Default D122, 05-27-09: To TexasDrake

"Hey TexasDrake

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me: If I had a year off of school, and I guess obviously work, too, and I had the means to do so, what would I do for a year?

First off, I would buy myself a private jet, so I could fly in style wherever I want and won’t have to be sardined between people. I hate flying anyways, so if I’m going to die in a plane crash, I want to die in luxury. Then I would go travel all around the US, go to places like pretty much all the state capitals and meet my fabulous members. I would go to all the adult conventions and there are a lot of adult conventions. I think there’s about one a month, almost. I would go to New Zeeland and Australia, see Scotland, Ireland, England, travel all around Germany, Europe in general, maybe do a safari in Africa. I would pretty much do a lot of traveling, maybe invite some of my friends along, too. If I had enough money, I would pay them to quit their job for a year and they can be like hired friends. Ha. Hired company, that’s what they would be.

I hope that answered your questions.

Bye"