View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 12:49 AM   #2244
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo56 View Post
Hi Thanks for the response This woman I've been chatting with has a Cam and has turned it on and showed me herself she Swears use to be Danielle and is living with her Mom her's a pic she sent Me You tell Me is this her well I'm not sure how to add a pic from my computer so Thanks for the video I'll be real care full of a scam Thanks again and Danielle You Very Hot Girl

[Edit: Merged (almost) double posts] A

Thanks I will be on the Look out for a scam she swears She's the Same Girl and has turn on her Camera for Me if it's not Her She has a Twin Wow is there some way she could have the same tattoo's and every thing I'm not going to give her name but she is going buy what she says is her real Name is there some way to show you a pic from my computer?
Rambo56
It's all a scam! Gawd I despise these damn scammers! I've heard that they've been stealing my cam shows and using them as "proof" that they are in fact real. What I can't understand though is why the person who is watching the scammer wouldn't ask them specific questions during the video that would require a specific answer (like "what's todays date?").