View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 11:23 AM   #2232
tom61
Just Visiting

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
May I answer?

Unfortunately you're not the only one who gets contacted by someone using Danielle's pictures. The photos are out there on the Internet and Danielle can't do much to stop the crooks from stealing and misusing them for scams.

We can only repeat not to give money to people you haven't spoken personally with - and just phone calls with email picture exchange don't count. Live video calls might.

Especially "popular" are scams where someone pretending to be Danielle (or any other name with her picture) is supposedly stuck in Africa, needing money for a ticket back home to the states. It's kind of an own industry, scamming Internet users for money, gifts or flight tickets, using false identities.
As most of these frauds originate in ... developing countries (i.e. Africa), neither US nor European jurisdiction can reach the criminals effectively.

By the way, Danielle isn't the only model who's pictures are abused for scams. Others you might now are Lia and Alison, but it can happen to anyone with beautiful pictures out on the Internet.
yes I have to be cautios on this one because I am also in contact who claims to be Danielle too also an Africa Ghana but gets really angry cos unfortunately she got quite a lot of money out of me and now insists wanting more for a marriage ceremony before she can fly here to Europe well its not going to happen why would a woman if was a woman be stuck in Ghana with no money using Danielle as bait ??? It took me awhile to find it was a scam but it was too late she already had my money and you will never get it back its sad thing and not good for Danielle I never knew Danielle before until now
And I do know she is good person in real life but the scammer whos using here is not good at all you now have to be careful now to know whos behind the scenes using the video clips in silent mode no one knows who is on that keyboard for an American check out their gramma the way they write certain words
tom61 is offline   Reply With Quote