View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 03:41 AM   #15
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Nov. 02, 2008
So just now I realized that there is a section under "What's Going On" on the main forum page that has "today's birthdays." Wow...that took me awhile to figure that out. Hmm...but unfortunately I can't make people a birthday video log unless they post their birthdays on here (BIRTHDAY LIST). So I finally get a week to relax and take care of stuff that had to be put off for awhile. I think I'm going to take it easy on the photoshoots for the next few weeks. The Halloween party was great. Rob's friend Mike and I had been planning the party for the past month and a half, but it was definitely worth it...though I'm not sure I will be doing it again. I would much rather be a guest than a hostess (to much rushing around, trying to greet everyone, and make sure nobody spills anything.) We had an awesome dj, great food, great drinks, a beer pong table, fire dancers, a salom shot ice block, and Lia . My costume was a pain in the butt to make (ended up taking eight or nine hours to make) but it was quite awesome in the end...though it's kind of falling apart since I superglued all the leaves on. I will be doing a professional photoshoot in the costume (though I won't be spray painting my hair red again, since my head is still slightly stained from it.) Rob wore the "300" king costume, but the armor was made for someone 6'3" (while he is only 5'7") so it was really clunky. My shoot with www.hotforwealth.com should be put up today or tomorrow. I'm pretty excited to see it. You guys should check it out...it's completely free.