View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 01:11 AM   #10
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Oct 3, 2008
Today was an incredibly busy day. I got my first fan package from Laranger...it was a homemade cookbook with tons of recipes. Thank you so much, I can't wait to make those cookies. I got my hair dyed. It is quite a bit lighter than usual...so it's taking me a while to get used to. I hadn't seen my mom in a couple weeks so I went to her work to have lunch with her. She was pretty surprised about the hair. She told me that it's more towards my natural hair color (which she hasn't seen in 7 years.) I went out to dinner with Rob and his friends...and oh yeah we got in an accident due to some girl driving on the wrong side of the road. His Lamborghini is completely trashed. But at least nobody got hurt. It took about two hours to get everything taken care of (the police stuff and insurance stuff). That is the third accident I've been in (one was a small rear-ending, another was a hit and run, and this one was a head on collision.) After we had gotten everything taken care of I went with my friends to a Scottsdale club. It was my first time ever going to a club, so I was kind of nervous...but I had a lot of fun. I got to hang out in the dj booth (which is like the most coveted spot in the whole club) so that was pretty exciting. Ferry Corsten was playing....he was totally awesome. Definitely a great first time for me.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 10-05-2008 at 02:02 AM.