View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 04:01 PM   #175
Anoree

Default D165, 02-03-10: To Anoree

"Hey Anoree

I read your questions on the question thread. You actually had a few of them for me. Your first one was: What does my daily schedule look like now, has anything changed since I started college again?

Nothing has really changed since I started college again, other than the fact that I have to be someplace four days a week. I have school Mondays and Wednesdays at night and Tuesdays and Thursdays during the afternoon. It kind of sucks about my Tuesdays and Thursdays classes that it ends right when rush-hour starts, so it takes me about 30 minutes to get home, rather than the 15 minutes that it normally takes. Definitely kind of have to work on that next semester. No more rush-hour classes like that, it sucks. I hate traffic. Other than that, I usually go out with my friends Wednesday nights. We go to one of the Scottsdale clubs. I don’t really drink on Wednesday nights. I just go there to hang out with my friends. They all drink, though, but I’m like “No”, but rather not be hung over for school tomorrow. That would suck. And then Fridays and Saturdays if I’m not traveling, I generally will go out with my friends to Scottsdale or whatever. And Sundays I usually spend by myself in bed, reading my books. But that’s actually most of the week: When I have free time, I spend it reading my books. That’s me, kind of a loner, but whatever.

Your other question was: Now, a year after your site started, did the site develop the way you thought?

Yah, it definitely did. It kind of had it all played out from the beginning. The only thing that I was kind of surprised about how much fetish stuff I ended up having on my website. I thought it would be a lot more masturbation stuff, but I have a ton of fetish stuff.

What was your other question: Are the membership counts halfway satisfying?

They are. For this industry, this economy and the way the industry is going, with theft, content theft and the password sharing sites and stuff like that, it definitely is. I definitely have way more memberships than pretty much any single site girl out there, which is awesome. But of course, anybody can want more, more memberships. It’s kind of hard to get that. But whatever, I’m happy with what I have now. I’m happy for all the great and fabulous and very supportive members and fans that I have now. I definitely have a very, very good bunch of members, if I may say so myself.

I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"