View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 06:06 PM   #151
Anoree

Default D141, 09-09-09: To Ugo and TexasDrake

"Hey guys

I just wanted to show you what Ugo and Texasdrake got me for my birthday. I know, it’s a little late, but I actually finally got the packages. So here it is: Actually it’s all on the couch, so turn around. See.

This is from Ugo. He got me a little flower plaque thing, and a really cute fairy, I love it, it’s so pretty, a key chain, a couple of stuffed animals, some flowers, very cute, that looks like a jewelry box, that will come in handy, since I have a lot of jewelry, another stuffed animal, that one has little candies in it, too, yeah, and then he also got me four different purses. That’s nice, I can definitely use those. They’re big, too.

And then, Texasdrake got me this, this really pretty shirt, I love it. There’s even some purple sunglasses with it, too. See if I can get it. Oops, it’s caught on. That’s really pretty, I like that. I definitely have to wear that to a shoot.

So, thank you so much Ugo and Texasdrake. I really like your presents, I really appreciate it. I’m really sorry that this came so late, too. I apologize.

Bye guys"