View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 05:50 AM   #2
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Question Danielle OR FTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxridingfool View Post
How much more of Danielle is on the site. I did not realize it would not all be on here.

Thanks,
B
Well, I am on both Danielle's site and FTV. Here, you get what feels like "personal attention" because she speaks to the camera as if she's talking directly to you. If you have questions, she will often provide a video log in reply. Soon, she plans to do web cam shows which should prove interesting. If you PM her with dignified questions she often replies with heartfelt answers.

Also, the forum members provide insights and support to just about any question you have. It feels like a "family" of sorts with Danielle at the head of the table and Rob, the owner of both sites, looking over her shoulder.

And, over on FTV, you get LOTS of smoking hot models PLUS a fair share of D as she assists on shoots and intereacts with the girls. In the forum, there is a lot of cross talk from members of both sites - discussions about preferred models and the ones we don't care for. Also, here, you get a small dose of a second model - Lia from Lia19.com. She has her own threads and fans who create all forms of tributes to her.

So, while it's more money, I think, if you ask me, I'd suggest joining both this site and FTV. You can always cancel one or the other if you aren't 100% satisfied. And, if you are feeling rich, join Lia's site, as well.

Now, IF ONLY we could get a three site discount! Rob, are you listening?
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote