View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 12:46 PM   #563
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

When I was younger and didn't have nothing to do like no school or job to go to.I usually would sleep in and sleep 9-10 hrs.Of course if I slept to much back then I feel like "Dog poo" afterwards.
Now days when I'm off I get up after only 5-7 hrs of sleep and feel ok,but if I try pushing myself to sleep longer then I tend to get a headache.Funny part is when I have to work and get after 7 hrs of sleep then the next day I tend to fall doze off during work.

As for canceling or Chargeback on your site.I had cancel a few times when money was looking alittle tight not due to "unsatisfied".I also have to admit I did a few chargebacks myself ONLY due to the tactics of the sites.there were a few sites where they "Asked" you if you wanted to joined or subscribed to something to other things and you had to check yes to them,but in their cases you have to carefully look and "Uncheck" yes cause they would auto check you yes for everything unless you uncheck and I scan quickly through page after page trying to get through to the end without realizing I was getting "auto subscribe" to eveything under the sun.