View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 05:13 PM   #181
Anoree

Default D171, 03-06-10: To e83

"Hey e83

I read your questions on the question thread and you were asking me: When I do engage in foreplay, what activity turns me on the most when I’m doing it to my partner?

Well, probably going to give you the most typical answer that every girl gives: Blowjobs. When I give a really, really good blowjob to a guy and I can tell that he’s really enjoying it, then that gets me off. I’ve had times, though, were I couldn’t tell if the guy was enjoying it, though I know I was giving a good blowjob, and they were just like “Ew, this is kind of lame. I don’t really feel like doing this right now.” I definitely have to see a look of pure pleasure on the man’s face.

Your other question was: Quite a variety of objects have been enjoyed being inside of me. – That’s very true. – Have I ever had a problem with UTIs? And for those people who don’t know what a UTI is, it is a Urinary Tract Infection.

You know what, I’ve been very lucky. I never had to do with that so far. Very, very lucky, considering all the random non-adult toys that I’ve stuck in me. I try to clean everything before I stick them inside of me, but you’ve got stuff like bananas or clementine oranges that you can’t really clean all too well. That’s a risk I take for you guys. But yah, no, so far I never had to deal with that, and hopefully I’ll never have to deal with that, because that’s no fun.

I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"