View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 05:44 PM   #30
FTVfanatic
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTVGirls_Rob View Post
Unfortunately I only found out about this last week, and she even told me she wasn't doing hardcore...
If that's true I'm sad to see she wasn't totally upfront and honest after all the years with FTV.

I mean, if you're jumping the ship to Vivid and starting to do hardcore why on earth try to hide the "little" detail of doing hardcore? After the (above quoted) press release it's not a secret anymore to anyone.

---

One hour later:

Reading the press release again it seems like no real credit is given to Rob's undeniable talent. It's all about Lia, her web presence and "the brand" she has created out of herself. I understand the press release is all about Lia and Vivid, but I still wanted to remind how it actually happened:

I personally think her brand (if you can call Lia a brand) has been built by Rob to a very large extent. We all know the work ethics and standards he has, and the meticuosly controlled quality at FTV. Of course Lia has worked hard as a model and with her own site, and she has assisted Rob for many years. She has a great personality and has been interacting with her members a lot when she was still active at her site. But her success and brand does not solely come from herself. She doesn't exist in vacuum. It's Rob that made her (and us, former members of her website). And for that, I'd like to thank you Rob. You gave Lia wings to fly.

With her own wings now she can do whatever she chooses to do. I'm a long-time fan of Lia, and will remain that way. I wish you, Lia, all the best with your future career. Go on girl! Fly high!

Last edited by FTVfanatic; 08-15-2009 at 06:49 PM.
FTVfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote