View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 01:58 PM   #1210
TheDoctor
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
Guess there'll always be whingers and moaners wherever you go, just makes it easier for them here as it's a free forum. I always remember the phrase i was told as a kid "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all". I know it can't always apply as everyone has the right to an opinion, but i'm just in the opinion as far as FTV goes, if i don't like the model or video i just don't download or watch it. We know Rob works hard and i don't think i could be negative about any of the models especially not to post any negativity, purely because the amount of time and effort not to mention the expense he puts into these videos, plus if there's a model i don't like there's gonna be lots of other guys who do like her. Maybe i'm wrong, but if i have negative thoughts about a model or video i'd rather keep it to myself.
"Life is far too short to complain and whine around. If you find something you dislike, RUN THE F AWAY. If you can't, make it the shortest humanly possible. Now, if you can't do that either, just go "If you can't beat 'em, then join 'em". Now, if you can't switch your mindset... then you are FRAKKED UP and your life has no sense at all."

PS: Yeah, I think the Robbie finally got tired of the BS posted on the FTV chat. Had I been an admin, I would have deleted every BS posts and their every poster (Maxy Ranty is a special case; I find the guy rather tragicomical than annoying). Shame the BS stayed there.
FANTASTIC!
TheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote