View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 03:27 PM   #260
Anoree

Default D250, 04-23-11: To mart

"Hey mart

I read your question on the question thread. This lighting is driving me crazy right now, because it’s getting light and dark, light and dark and it’s screwing with the video. Yeah. So, your question was: Have you ever been banned from a night club or any other kind of drinking establishment, or been kicked out?

I haven’t. I haven’t been banned or kicked out of any club or bar or whatever. I did have a fake ID. I think I got that six to eight months before my 21st birthday, but I very, very, very rarely used it. I went to this one bar in Old Town Scottsdale and I tried to get in and they wouldn’t let me. That’s pretty much the closest thing possible that I can really think of that, you know, that … Uh, I can’t talk! I can’t form a coherent sentence right now. You know, it is scary, using a fake ID. I did not like using that. It’s probably why I just didn’t go out until I was 21. I remember that every time that I would go out, we would always go to the same places, so the people kind of knew me. And they knew my friends. I think that’s one reason why I had such an easy time getting in, but I don’t think the ID looked anything like me at all. And I remember right before I would go to whatever club or bar we’d be going to that night, I would go over all the information on the ID, just to kind of refresh my memory. I mean, I remember at one point, when I first got it, when I first was going to … the first time I was ever going to a club, I – kind of weird – I went online and I researched everything. I found my horoscope, my astrological symbol, I found where my last name originated from, I found, looked up on Google maps the area that I “lived” around and what was around that area. I got pretty hardcore with that. I was set: If anybody asked me any questions, I’d be like “this symbol, this is the ethnicity that I am” and all that kind of stuff. It’s pretty crazy. Good times. I don’t think I have that ID anymore, actually. I don’t know what I did with it. I probably threw it away when I actually turned 21.

Anyways, I hope that answered your question, ok?

Bye"