View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 03:05 PM   #247
Anoree

Default D237, 02-21-11: To ahmed_alhadad

"Hi ahmed_alhadad, I think that’s how you pronounce your name.
I read your question on the question thread, and it was: What are the characteristics that every woman wants in a man? I think that’s what you’re asking me, I’m not quite sure.

Oh, no, my toe nail is broken! Oh, that’s no good. That sucks.

What does every woman want in a man? I don’t know. I can tell you what I want in a man, but I can’t speak for every woman. Obviously he’s got to be faithful, and I can’t stand kissing-cheating. So, if you kiss another girl, you’re not being faithful. A guy that’s supportive, super supportive, like in everything that you do, and a guy that is willing to take risks and someone that’s loyal, financially stable, actually just stable in general. Unstable guys are no fun to be with. Somebody who’s hygienically clean, I don’t know. I just kind of point stuff out off the top of my head right now, so those are the things I can think of right now. And somebody that’s nice, obviously. Who wants somebody that’s mean? I don’t know.

I hope that answered your question. If I think of other stuff, I’m sure that I will end up answering your question exactly like this question at some other point in time.

Ok, bye"