View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 09:18 PM   #198
Anoree

Default D188, 06-10-10: To birdie

"Hey Birdie

I read your questions on the question thread and your first question was: Do I like getting massages?

I absolutely love getting massages. That’s one of my favorite things to do. That and get facials. I love spa days. I was actually … would love to cruise. It’s like mainly for spaing and all inclusive, be kind of expensive, but totally worth it, I think, just get massages all day long, oh my god. And actually it’s funny, because just recently, when I went to San Francisco about two months ago, I did a – god, I can’t even remember how long it was – like two and a half hour, or something crazy like that, like a two and a half hour massage. It was absolutely amazing, a lot of fun. I’m actually doing a massage tomorrow with my sister. It will be a lot of fun, I’m very excited. I just hate getting male masseuses. For whatever reason it makes me kind of uncomfortable. But whenever they ask me if I have a preference for gender, I never tell them that I do want a female, so I always end up with a male. It’s ok, whatever.

Your other question was: What sci-fi and horror movies have I watched, and do I have any favorite ones?

I watched tons of sci-fi, fantasy and horror movies, yah, sci-fi horror movies. I …

[recording aborted]

Hey Birdie

I read your questions on the question thread. You actually had quite a few for me, but then I kind of added them all together. Anyways, your first question was: Do you like getting massages?

I love getting massages. It’s one of my favorite things to do. I love going to the spa in general, it’s fabulous. Actually, tomorrow I will be going to the spa with my sister. I’m quite excited about that. We’re going to get facials, massages, our nails done, and then she’s getting a playboy bikini wax. That’s going to be her first one. How exciting for her. Actually, talking about massages, just recently in San Francisco, a couple of months ago, I got a two and a half hour massage. That was absolutely amazing. I wish there was some place here that did massages for that long, but I don’t really think they are. I want to do a cruise where they’re all about spaing and massages and stuff. I’m sure that would be expensive, but totally worth it in my opinion.

And then your other question was: What sci-fi and horror films have I watched?

A lot? I’m not sure how to answer that, because there’s tons of them that I watched. I started watching them when I was really young, like 6 or 7. I try to think of what’s the last one that I watched. The last one that was memorable that I watched was Paranormal Activity, yeah. That movie creeps me out, seriously. There’s so many times that I’d be sleeping and wake up scared so bad that I’d have to go turn on the light and sleep with the light on. It’s embarrassing, but whatever. It’s a scary movie, it really is.

Your other question was: Do you have any favorite sci-fi / horror movies?

Queen of the Damned, that would be considered like I think both, sci-fi and horror, wait, no, it would be considered horror. So that’s like my favorite.

And then the other question… I’m trying to think if I have any more favorite horror movies. I can’t really think of any right now. See, I don’t watch television all that much, so I’m like… [shrugs her shoulders]

The other question was: What are the first sci-fi / horror movies that I watched?

Oh my god, ok. The first ones that I actually really, really remember – and they still scare me to this day – Aliens and Gremlins. And don’t joke about Gremlins with me. Seriously, I’m terrified of that movie. I think it’s mainly because when I was younger we were watching the movie and I was laying down on the ground, and right during a scary part my daddy tossed a pillow at me and just scared the hell out of me. And ever since then I’ve been terrified of Gremlins. Actually, what’s really funny is that my mom and sister were joking about it the other night, when I was over their house for Father’s Day. And they were being quite mean. They were saying that my dog Love Bug looks like the good Gremlin. I was “Don’t say that! That’s terrible, so mean!”

Anyways, your next question was: What are the most exotic things you have done or eaten?

The most exotic thing that I’ve eaten would have to be devis breast, and that was in – haha, breast, … my cheesy sense of humor coming out – that was in Germany. I try to remember what hotel it was. It was a beautiful, beautiful hotel. But we did this crazy seven course meal and just tons of food. First the food that came out was really small, and we were like “Really? How are we supposed to get full on this?” and then we realized that it actually turned to be a lot of food at the end. But I had one bite of it and – not my type of thing at all. That was really rare the way that they cooked it. I didn’t like it. What else? I had escargot, but I wouldn’t really consider that exotic or anything. I ate that actually – I wouldn’t say often, but when I have the chance to eat it, I always get it. Actually last week on Thursday I had escargot. That was quite tasty, if I may say so myself.

Let’s see, most exotic things that I’ve done: Horseback riding in the ocean and the rain in Jamaica, although it wasn’t supposed to be raining. But it was actually quite exotic to me. I had a lot of fun. And then, I try to think what else, driving along this road, it’s called the “Romantic Road” in Germany. It’s just a road that there’s a bunch of small little medieval towns that are along the way. It was a lot of fun, very beautiful, seeing all the old towns and the walls that were still surround it and stuff like that. It was awesome. I don’t know if that would be considered exotic, but I consider it exotic enough. I don’t know. I’ve done a lot of exciting stuff that I wouldn’t necessarily consider exotic stuff. You’ll have to ask me that question in a couple of years, and I’m sure that will change.

Let’s see … and I think that’s actually your last question. Uh, lots of questions, lots of questions answered.

I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye

Oh, noticed the pink hair? Isn’t that crazy? Actually Vanilla Deville did that for me at Steve Lightspeed’s house. How awesome is that? I was like “Yeah, sweet!” I’ve had magenta hair, and I’ve had blue hair, and I’ve had black hair, and I’ve had purple hair, and I’ve had every color hair that you could think of, and I thought pink hair would be fun. It’s not permanent, by the way, so it will be gone in a couple of weeks.

Anyways, Bye"