View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 01:13 AM   #235
Anoree

Default D225, 12-23-10: To Everyone

"Hi everybody

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and I wanted to show you guys the gifts that I got from members this year.

Anoree got me this beautiful vase of flowers, really pretty, and they smell fantastic, too. And I absolutely love the face. It’s the cutest thing ever. It’s in the shape of an ornament and I think you can actually close the lid, too. Super cute, I love it. Anoree also got me an amazon kindle gift card. That is definitely going to come in handy, since I already bought like 40 books for my amazon kindle. I’m definitely going to put that to some good use, since I already have a couple of books that I need to get. So thank you for that. Anoree also got me – let’s see if I can lift this up, this is heavy – it is a finger slim LED monitor, and it’s full HD, so that should be really cool. I am going to replace this monitor with that monitor. I’m definitely excited to see how it looks with my website and my content and stuff, since I’ve moved all of my editing stuff, or copied all of my editing stuff and I’ve moved all of my content over here, so that’s going to be my editing computer. So I think that will definitely help out. I’ll be able to see all the little flaws and stuff like that. It’s really good. Thank you Anoree, I really appreciate it. And since you’re a computer guy I am sure that’s one of the best monitors for me.

I also got this bra. It’s like an old school bullet bra. I think that’s what they call it. You want to know what’s really funny? I actually have to get little padding things to put inside of it, because my boobs don’t completely fill it, sadly enough. My nipples aren’t big enough or long enough. You see there’s a little bit left over. But it’s purple, so that’s perfect, and I’m going to have to buy some retro underwear to go with it, some purple ones, maybe a garter belt, too. I definitely need the little padding things to go underneath it so it looks good.

I also got a letter from shortyboi. I wanted to say thank you for that. I really appreciate you taking the time to write me out a letter. I always love stuff like that. It’s really sweet. And I will, I swear to god, I will answer it. I’m sorry that I’m taking so long doing that. I’m an awful procrastinator. I will get around to it, though, I promise.

Thank you Anoree, and thank you shortyboi for your letter, and I don’t know who sent me the bra, and I feel really bad that I don’t know who sent it to me. So just send me a letter or a little message on the forum and I shall say thank you for that. But I love it, it’s really pretty. And I’ll definitely be using it for one of my retro shoots, which I do plan on doing really soon here.

Thank you, you guys, and have a very Merry Christmas and happy holidays. I hope your New Years is fantastic. I’m going to be up in Oregon in freezing cold weather, but I think it’s going to be a lot of fun.

Bye!"